Monday, July 7

school supplies

I know. Doesn't it seem way too early to be thinking about school supplies??? I think so, but I still went to Staples tonight to get some great deals! You should go, too! Hurry - these deals expire on Wed, July 9th.

  • 2 pocket paper folders - $0.01 each, limit 10
  • Dixon #2 pencils 8 pack - $0.01 each, limit 2
  • Purell 0.5 oz. bottle - $0.01 each, limit 2
  • 1/2" & 1" poly binders - $0.25 each, limit 4

I should note that I found the pencils and Purell in the back of the store and the folders and binders were near the computers.

I purchased all of these items and my total was $1.23! I also had my husband and daughter go through for the pencils and purell. I think I will definitely be going back tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT YOU ARE POSTING ALL THE GOOD DEALS!
    I was just asking a friend if she remembered when the back to school deals started last year.
    I love a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first year of school supply shopping...YEAH!!! I have no idea what kind of supplies you need in kindergarten. I will have to go to staples and check out those deals. THANKS!!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete