- I have 3 different types of ants invading my kitchen. Yes, 3!!! I have just spent the afternoon throwing out all of the food in my pantry. It makes me want to cry. And, yes, the pest control people were here on Saturday and will be coming back asap.
- Why would anyone make low-rise jeans for toddlers?? And why would anyone buy them???
- Donna has started a blog!!! Go see...
- Fall baseball has begun. Noah is now playing kid-pitch. It was so fun watching him play pitcher the other night. His favorite position is catcher and he is starting to get really good.
- Corey is playing softball. He hasn't played for a couple of years. His first game was supposed to be tonight, but they have been rained out. Can I tell you just how much I LOVE watching him play baseball/softball? I don't know if it takes me back to our dating years or what the reason is. Have I mentioned how great he looks in a baseball cap? um, is it getting hot in here? *sigh*
- My children are all obsessed with the gamecube and their nintendo ds games. I am ready to put them all away. Well, at least until they are driving me crazy and I want them to go play.
- The other day, my 3 school age children informed me that homeschooling would be better for them. "We would get a much better education, mom." Alexandra stated that she was going to homeschool her own children. When I asked if they wanted me to homeschool them, they said, "Not right now." hmmmm...
- I really like teaching preschool.
- We are going out to dinner tonight, because I am refusing to eat with the ants.
Tuesday, September 9
I have been wanting to post, but I just haven't had the time this week. So, here are some of my random thoughts from the past few days.