Thursday, February 5

BeCentsAble

I am so excited about my newest adventure! (do you ever wonder when I won't have a new adventure? Corey does...) Anyway - I am now a certified BeCentsAble Educator! What does this mean, you ask? This means that I will be conducting workshops; teaching people how to save time and money on their grocery, household, baby and pet purchases!

As you all know, I just LOVE to get a good deal and save $! I am also quite the talker. :) Becoming a BeCentsAble Educator combines both of these and I get the opportunity to help others. In this economy, who doesn't need to save money??

Another exciting aspect of this is that you can take the course online! This is great for those who do not have an educator living nearby or who are unable to attend a workshop. In-person workshops are $25 and the online class is $20.

I am currently looking for those who might be interested in hosting a workshop in their home. As a host/hostess you get numerous incentives, including a free workshop. All I need is access to a TV and dvd player for the presentation.

In addition to home workshops, I can also do fundraisers. Just think, you wouldn't have to sell or distribute any products!

Please let me know if you would like more information. Thanks!
You can email me at centsable.april@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooo, will you come to my house????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny. I love the free coke, but you know me to well and am too lazy to do anything about it. Maybe that is why I put up with birthmoms.....to get money for cokes!!!. Anyway, I would any tips you could give me. I may get off my butt sometime.

    ReplyDelete