Sunday, December 23

Merry Christmas!

This week has given me the opportunity to ponder on the wonder and joy surrounding the birth of the Savior. What a blessing it was to be at church today. I felt the Spirit testify to me so clearly that our Savior, Jesus Christ, lives! As I bore my testimony to the Laurels, I couldn't help crying. I know that Jesus Christ was born in a lowly manger those many years ago. I testify that He still lives today. That He loves each of us and is there to love, guide and help us through this life. That if we will follow His example, we will be happy and gain eternal life. I know that as we give of ourselves and serve those around us, we are on our way to becoming more like Him. I am so thankful for His love and the love of our Heavenly Father. I am thankful for all that they have blessed me with.


No comments:

Post a Comment