Monday, September 10

bread day


I have decided that Mondays will be my day for staying home, baking bread for the week and doing massive amounts of laundry.
Today I have made 4 loaves of bread and some banana bread muffins. I am sure that 4 loaves is not enough for an entire week, but I only have 2 bread pans available. The others are packed, since we thought we would be moving this summer. (don't get me started on that!)

Now, I just have to try not to eat all of the muffins before the kids get home from school!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm I want to live at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over for muffins and bread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum.. I will be by next Monday.. I can't wait to have muffins and bread!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's going on? Mom's are baking bread again.... I tried a few times but I just couldn't get it and when I did we ate a whole loaf right then and there.... :) LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole,
    I don't know how long this baking thing will last! I do love the homemade bread, though! I actually found a recipe that is very easy and doesn't take all day to rise. I also cheat by using my Kitchen Aid to knead the bread. Less mess means I am much more willing to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to be a bread maker but I have never found the right receipe. If you have a good one pass it on.

    ReplyDelete