Friday, July 4

free zaxby's


Ok, the picture turned out pretty small and somehow, it only saved part of the picture?? Strange. Anyway...I got this in my email this morning. If you go to Zaxby's on Monday, July 7th between 2:30 and 4:30pm, you can get one FREE Nibbler sandwich per guest. This will definitely be our afternoon snack that day. :)
Here is a small money saving tip: Register your email with all of your favorite restaraunts. I often receive coupons and notices for special savings - like this one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued what is Zaxby's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! So I've finally got this blog thing figured out! You are an amazing shopper - I thought I knew how to find a bargin, I pale in comparison to you. My blog is 4Littletowheads.blogspot.com. It's very simple and new, but hopefully I'll get more into it!
    Crysti

    ReplyDelete