Tuesday, July 15

You're Invited!

You're Invited to an Open House featuring...

Coverwear
stylish & modest clothing
Altered Art
unique, handmade jewelry
Gold Canyon Candles
great summer scents

Tuesday, July 15th
7pm - 9pm
at my home


It's going to be a great night with refreshments and a few door prizes!
Invite your friends and come enjoy a Girl's Night Out!

**Just a note that Coverwear is currently having their annual Red, White & Navy Sale! ALL red, white & navy shirts (including long sleeve) are ONLY $12!!!! This is an incredible price. This is the ONLY time of the year that white is on sale! So, stock up now. If you are unable to make the party, you can email me or order online at www.coverwear.com/aprilfrancom

1 comment:

  1. oh I just read this and its after 9so I guessed I missed out on the fun!! :(

    ReplyDelete