Thursday, November 13

holiday open house

Friday, November 14, 2008
10am - 12noon
and
6pm - 9:30pm
Sonia Wynne's Home
(please email me if you need her address!)

Come join us for fun, food and, of course, prizes! There will be a make and take Christmas card station set up, as well. Some of the companies that will be represented are Stampin' Up, Creations Made by Moi, Coverwear, Altered Art Designs, Mary Kay, Beary J. Designs, and Scentsy. These are just to name a few! There will be several hand-made items to order, as well.

If you are looking to get some of your Christmas shopping done soon, this is a great opportunity. There will be lots to choose from. Plus, we will do one in the morning and one in the evening to make it a little easier to stop by! If you still can't make either of these times, let me know and I'll get you the website addresses for all of the demonstrators.

Feel free to bring your friends and family! There is going to be so much to see, you won't regret coming! We can't wait to see you there!

**If you can't make it, you can still place your Coverwear order through me!
Just give me a call or email me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I am commmenting :) !!! Hey I would love the web sites. I can't make either of those times, I have a crazy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope it was a great one.. sad to miss it!!

    ReplyDelete