Monday, June 15

14 Fabulous Years!

Happy Anniversary, honey! What an amazing 14 years this has been. I just love these pictures. Don't we look so young? The funny thing is - my heart is still just as young. It is my body that betrays me. :)

Sophia just said, "Wow. Dad sure had a lot of hair!" and "Is that you, Mommy?"

Corey, you are the love of my life. Marrying you was the best thing I have ever done. I can't wait for all of the adventures and fun we will have in the years to come!

Always and Forever,
April

5 comments:

  1. what beautiful photos.. thanks for sharing.. you make a great couple.. heres to many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, you still look just as young as you did in your wedding pictures! Must be those Atkinson genes... the good ones that make us look younger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heidi - you look just as great as you did on your wedding day! Lucky you!! Congrats to you and Corey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You both haven't changed a bit, just wiser!!

    ReplyDelete