Monday, July 30

It's Great to be 8!


At the end of this month, my sweet Noah will turn 8 years old. I can hardly believe it. How the time flies. I am sad that he is growing up so quickly, but also proud of the person he is becoming. He is my sensitive boy who also loves to wrestle and play baseball (all day long!). He is always making sure his siblings and others are okay. What has always amazed me about him is his ability to really speak with his Heavenly Father when he prays. He has real conversations with Him, not just repetative sayings. What a great example he is to us.



He is so excited to be baptized! We will be doing it over labor day weekend. Grandma Sally and Grandpa Rob are coming for the long weekend. What a special day it will be.

It is moments like these when you hope that you have taught them well. That they will know how to choose the right in every situation and that when they make mistakes, they will take advantage of the atonement by repenting. Of course, my job isn't done. There is a lot of learning that still needs to take place (for me and for him!).
I love my sweet boy!




1 comment:

  1. he is a cute one, you have done a great job so far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete