Wednesday, October 24

so much to post, so little time

Well, I planned on taking pictures of my Halloween buckets today during nap time, but found that my oldest had taken my batteries and my memory card out of my camera to put in her own! Of course, her camera was in a room with a sleeping preschooler. So...no pictures today.

I have been to the dr. twice in the past week for the boys. Noah's asthma got pretty bad and he had to go on oral steroids for several days. Lleyton is coughing like crazy, but we found that his lungs are fine. He does have a double ear infection, though! Noah is now complaining of ear pain. Perhaps I will get to pay yet another copay this week to check that out. Yippee! :)

I have been working hard to get ready for my upcoming Holiday Boutique. Can you come? I would love to see you there! (Of course, most of you are far away, but a girl can dream, right?) It is going to be at my house on Nov. 10th from 3-6pm. There will be lots of yummy food and great shopping.

Because of my holiday craft shows, I am doing a deal on my Magnetic Boards. If you order and purchase before Nov. 1st, but are willing to take delivery after Dec. 2nd, you can receive 10% off OR a set of 4 matching marble magnets for each board. This way, I will have more product to display at my shows and you can get a great deal. :)

Trunk-or-Treat is this Saturday night for us. I still need to finish up costumes and I am not sewing anything this year!

Hmmm...I think I had better get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see the buckets. I need to inventory our trick or treat bags to see if we have them all. We'll be going to the carnival but not staying for the trunk or treat this year. We're doing Boo at the Zoo that day too so the little guys will be ready to zonk by then I'm sure. I know I will be!

    ReplyDelete