Wednesday, July 16

milestones

Corey promised Lleyton that if he went peepee in the big potty, we would buy him a swim shirt. Sunday night he FINALLY did it!! Monday morning we headed to Target, hoping that they were still selling the shirts. The entire way there, Lleyton was telling us that he was going to get the "train one." I could not believe it! There was only 1 little boy swim shirt left, it was a train one, AND it was the right size!! That never happens for me.
Of course, we had to get some matching underwear!
This is the prize jar. (yes, there is a lot of dust on my table) He absolutely LOVES starburst! After one day, he has become the master at bladder control. He will just let a little bit out and say he's done and needs his candy. Two minutes later, we are doing the same thing all over again. I really can't complain, though. The thought of not buying anymore diapers is so exciting!!!


7 comments:

  1. yay for no more diapers!! Yey for the little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is one exciting milestone that I will never complain about, don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! It drives me crazy when they do that right at first - but, I guess it's good because at least they are going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could do it.... Sam just doesn't seem ready. Maybe he is and it's just me.... We are waiting until the end of summer vacations and such to give it a go! LOVE the Thomas undies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No More Diapers....i cannot even imagine...Way to go Lleyton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. you are lucky! Congrats on no more diapers soon. Can't wait until I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful milestone! Great job Lleyton!

    ReplyDelete